Monday, April 6, 2009

Yet again...

Anna's back in the hospital. Thing is, she just had a doctor's appointment last Friday, and everything was fine. The rollercoaster never stops, and never ceases to be interesting. What's the Chinese curse? "May you live in interesting times?" It's never a dull moment around here.

This past week I shot my first "Operation Love ReUnited" session. Four photographers congregated at the NAS Jacksonville air terminal to document the homecomming of four heros. Photos from the family I was assigned are here at this link, and I'll be blogging about the session most of this week on my Arved Grass Photography Blog.

Before we learned Anna had to go to the hospital, we had a lovely drive down to Crescent City, Florida. What a jewel of a town! If it wasn't so far to drive to work, we would both love to live there. We'll have to go back and visit one of the Bed and Breakfasts there.

No comments:

Post a Comment